hello from russia

Primeira Visita ? Seja Bem-Vindo a nossa familia CdGQ!

Moderadores: DESIGN/CRIAÇÃO, MODERADOR, SUPORTE

Responder
VASIL
Membro
Membro
Carro: vw passat 32b 3 door

hello from russia

Mensagem por VASIL »

Andrew Privet.Ya de rossii.prishel para o seu fórum para encontrar informações sobre carros para ameriki.v Volkswagen do Sul Actualmente eu construir Passat 32b 4x4 16v turbo 3 portas kuzove.na meu continente não existem essas máquinas, mas Kaká Eu entendo que você eles realmente precisam mnogo.mne fotos dissipador de calor em todos os lados, uma vez que está instalado.
  Desculpe, se algo não está neponyatno.ya conhecimento/some old foto ImagemImagemImagem
DanielGT
Membro - Silver
Membro - Silver
Carro: Gol GTi 1990

Re: hello from russia

Mensagem por DanielGT »

Hello Vasil! The translation to portuguese was not that good, do you speak english?
Congrats on the car, very nice car! This model of passat never came to Brasil, but the sedan and wagon versions did, like this:

Imagem

Imagem

here they use the 8v head, but we had the Gol GTi 16v that use this Head.

correct me if i am wrong, but you now have a turbo and 4x4 in this passat?
so, your question is about heat dissipation my friend? Where? Turbo, engine, Intercooler?

See you soon!
VASIL
Membro
Membro

Mensagem por VASIL »

I'm interested in where the radiator is installed on your vehicle. because I can not install the radiator and intercooler between the body, too little distance. looking at photos on the internet, I saw a lot of interesting Projects summary of Brazil, Argentina, and so decided to learn how to do it. Body of our cars are very similar to what I want to know they are different under the hood. for me there is no problem to modify the body or the motor, I want to see proven solutions.some pic of swap quattroImagemImagemImagemImagemImagemImagemImagemImagem
João Victor AP
Membro - Gold
Membro - Gold
Carro: Gol CLi 1996 AP 1.6

Mensagem por João Victor AP »

Good afternoon Vasil ! Welcome !
It's all right !?

Its translation into our language is Portuguese - BR was not too good not to !
I believe that in English it easier on us to communicate. As I said the friend up !

very beautiful car , very well maintained , well maintained ! Here in our country has not made ​​this Passat and Passat also not brought this here , I believe that not for import !

The old Passat ( 80s) that was manufactured in Brazil is inspired by a AUDI . Here's a photo of our old Passat :
Imagem

This photo is a Passat GTS 1.8, this is the most complete version of the Passat in Brazil !

Some cars in Brazil as the Gol generation 2 , Mk3 Golf , Audi 's used the same head that you have in your Passat , which is the cross-flow head . Here in Brazil the engine fitted to some of our Volkswagen is known as " AP Engine" then go to Google images and search images from the " AP Engine" , and you can even i in Brazilian preparations websites , translate the page and read about this engine in Brazil.
Most of our old Volkswagen used it , but with a head of 8v and simple flow. But we can help you with lots of tips and information !

From what I read above you are wondering what radiator and intercooler personnel usually use the old Volkswagen ?
DanielGT
Membro - Silver
Membro - Silver

Mensagem por DanielGT »

Nicely done with the quattro system!
well, the Gol use the radioator on the right side of the engine bay when you look to the front of ther car, it is almost like the first passat, here some pics:

Imagem
Imagem

and here one with a front mount intercooler:

Imagem

thats a good ideia, thanks to that, the gol is easy to install radiator, intercooler and A\C radiator, but they cannot be too large.

I did find a guy that uses intercooler in a santana 2000 (the next generation of your passat) and maybe, it can give you some ideias, here the link to his page:

http://blogdasprint.blogspot.com.br/201 ... o-com.html

and some pics:

Imagem
Imagem
Imagem
Imagem

And nice wheels that you used! did you did some adaptation to use the 5 hole wheel on the 4 hole discs? or your car alredy came with 5 hole wheels?
VASIL
Membro
Membro

Mensagem por VASIL »

thanks for answers. I am most interested in here is the place in the picture. where attached radiator.vsya my problem at the moment is to install a radiator like this.Imagem

Speaking of Quattro, I think it is also easy to implement on your passats .On the US market have been quantum syncro. if someone have any questions about this, I will gladly help.
DanielGT
Membro - Silver
Membro - Silver

Mensagem por DanielGT »

We here use mos Gol's that have the engine bay similar to the passat, but all the rest is brasilian design, the distance between wheel is diferent so the gearbox it's probaly dificult to install.
about this part of the radiator, theres a problem, the suport on the chassis, it's part of the chassi itself, the radiator it's secured by 3 places, one on the top:

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

the best way to show you this, a video on how to change the radiator in the VW Gol MK1, that is the one on this images:

this radiator uses 13" on the side and base and 10" on the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDYfTR2omCY

is that wat u needed? I hope i've helped! show more about your car to us! :D
DanielGT
Membro - Silver
Membro - Silver

Mensagem por DanielGT »

Looking again at the engine bay of your car, i think that you can do that. but the problem will be the dimensions of the radiator to fit that position. the original of your car is bigger that of the gol and the first and secon passat. If you can find a second generation passat to take the supports from and buy a radiator for that model, the one that João Victor AP showed in pictures it will fit nice. And i think that model exist in europe. And it uses the same radiator as the gol. But i have one question, why not use the original of the 32b passat?
Rodox
Membro - Gold
Membro - Gold
Carro: vendi

Mensagem por Rodox »

The problem that the cooling system of Brazilian cars are for tropical weather here ... already in Russia reaches -20°C in winter and less. Then using the radiator, cebolão of radiador and thermostatic valve of cars here the engine will be very cold and so will not reach the ideal temperature. The temperature here varies by region 1ºC in winter (southern Brazil) at 45°C in summer (Northeast).

O problema que o sistema de arrefecimento dos carros brasileiros são para o clima tropical daqui... já na Rússia chega a temperaturas de -20ºC no inverno e até menos. Então usando o radiador, cebolão e válvula termostática dos carros daqui o motor ficará muito frio e assim não vai atingir a temperatura ideal. A temperatura daqui conforme a região varia 1ºC no inverno (Região Sul do Brasil) a 45ºC no verão (Região Nordeste).
Rodox

Gol GL 1.8 AP - ano 1990 (gasolina)
DanielGT
Membro - Silver
Membro - Silver

Mensagem por DanielGT »

There is this problem to. But if he uses the system in the Passat 1986, that is almost the same as the gol in shape, there will be no problem.
VASIL
Membro
Membro

Mensagem por VASIL »

danielgt I can not use my radiator, because between him and the grill is little room for Intercooler. if you move the radiator to the engine if there is no room for the fan. thanks for the video is what I was looking for. I think will not be a problem to make a similar attachment. interested in the gol the rear suspension, such as Passat 32b, or something else.if you mean the distance between the front and rear wheels, this is not a problem, it is only necessary to shorten the shaft. I did this because I used a six-speed gearbox from the Audi A4 is longer than the transmission of Pasat
VASIL
Membro
Membro

Mensagem por VASIL »

Rodox escreveu:The problem that the cooling system of Brazilian cars are for tropical weather here ... already in Russia reaches -20°C in winter and less. Then using the radiator, cebolão of radiador and thermostatic valve of cars here the engine will be very cold and so will not reach the ideal temperature. The temperature here varies by region 1ºC in winter (southern Brazil) at 45°C in summer (Northeast).

O problema que o sistema de arrefecimento dos carros brasileiros são para o clima tropical daqui... já na Rússia chega a temperaturas de -20ºC no inverno e até menos. Então usando o radiador, cebolão e válvula termostática dos carros daqui o motor ficará muito frio e assim não vai atingir a temperatura ideal. A temperatura daqui conforme a região varia 1ºC no inverno (Região Sul do Brasil) a 45ºC no verão (Região Nordeste).
it is all the stereotypes like bears on the streets and balalaika :D . I live in a part of Russia where -20 is a few days a year, to the more in the winter, I do not use my Pasat. summer 25 is normal.
and the radiator is not by Pasat, probably from Honda or something else suitable size made of aluminum, so I welded my attachment where it is convenient to me Imagem
DanielGT
Membro - Silver
Membro - Silver

Mensagem por DanielGT »

VASIL escreveu:danielgt I can not use my radiator, because between him and the grill is little room for Intercooler. if you move the radiator to the engine if there is no room for the fan. thanks for the video is what I was looking for. I think will not be a problem to make a similar attachment. interested in the gol the rear suspension, such as Passat 32b, or something else.if you mean the distance between the front and rear wheels, this is not a problem, it is only necessary to shorten the shaft. I did this because I used a six-speed gearbox from the Audi A4 is longer than the transmission of Pasat
i see. I was thinking of using the passat radiator, but not your version of the passat, the generation before, the b1, that uses the same radiator as the gol does, if you find some one in a junkyard (is that the name for places to buy used car parts?), you can get all the tree places where the radiator is fixed on, so it will be easier to adapt. this passat:

Imagem

-20ºC in some days?!? my god, here in my city, is the coldest winter because it reached 10ºC ahahahahaha and i'm freeesing. I would love to visit Russia some day :D
DanielGT
Membro - Silver
Membro - Silver

Mensagem por DanielGT »

And the gearbox, thats a shame, VW never bring any car with the quattro transmition to Brasil, The A4 here is only Front Wheel Drive.
Rodox
Membro - Gold
Membro - Gold

Mensagem por Rodox »

Here the longest exchange we have is the PS and it has relations:
1st ------------- 38/11 --- 3.45: 1 ------- 46 km / h at 6,000 rpm
2nd ------------- 34/19 --- 1.79: 1 ------- 89 km / h at 6,000 rpm
3rd ------------- 34/30 --- 1.13: 1 ------ 140 km / h at 6,000 rpm
4th ------------- 29/35 --- 0.83: 1 ------ 191 km / h at 6,000 rpm
5th ------------- 26/38 --- 0.68: 1 ------ 234 km / h at 6,000 rpm
Differential --- 37/09 --- 4.11: 1

Aqui o câmbio mais longo que temos é o PS e ele possui relações:
1a.------------- 38/11---3,45:1-------46 km/h a 6.000 rpm
2a.------------- 34/19---1,79:1-------89 km/h a 6.000 rpm
3a.------------- 34/30---1,13:1------140 km/h a 6.000 rpm
4a.------------- 29/35---0,83:1------191 km/h a 6.000 rpm
5a.------------- 26/38---0,68:1------234 km/h a 6.000 rpm
Diferencial---37/09---4,11:1
Rodox

bleidao
SUPORTE
SUPORTE
Carro: Gol Plus 1986
Contato:

Mensagem por bleidao »

We have the PS with differential 3,89:1 original Ford Versailles Ghia.

The true 4+E gearbox.
Rodox
Membro - Gold
Membro - Gold

Mensagem por Rodox »

I spent the speeds that are reached with turbo ... and is what the friend VASIL wants to do, but he has already bought the exchange 6 gears.

"Eu passei essas velocidades que são alcançadas com turbo... e é o que o amigo VASIL quer fazer, mas ele já comprou o câmbio de 6 marchas."
Rodox

VASIL
Membro
Membro

Mensagem por VASIL »

I use a 6-speed transmission 01E not only to achieve high speed. it is stronger than 01a, 012.016 gearbox and has a comfortable gear ratios. but the speed is not a little 6 speed 352 at 7500rpm :lol: :lol: but I will not move so fast, if only once 300 :crazy:
I think this will be enough for this Imagem
Rodox
Membro - Gold
Membro - Gold

Mensagem por Rodox »

VASIL escreveu:I use a 6-speed transmission 01E not only to achieve high speed. it is stronger than 01a, 012.016 gearbox and has a comfortable gear ratios. but the speed is not a little 6 speed 352 at 7500rpm :lol: :lol: but I will not move so fast, if only once 300 :crazy:
I think this will be enough for this
300 km/h :o0
Rodox

VASIL
Membro
Membro

Mensagem por VASIL »

a joke of course, do not think that more than 240, because we are already 200 strong wind blowing)))))))
Responder

Voltar para “Apresente-se aqui.”